As a Graduate engineer, you will join an existing team working in a fast-paced environment. You will have the opportunity to move through a series of areas in a structured programme within the business including app and web development (Angular and REACT Native), Microservices (Java), Salesforce, DevOps, and QA. Following this, you will have an opportunity to graduate into a permanent position within one of those teams. To do well in this role you need a great attitude, a passion for learning and a desire to succeed, both as a team and as an individual.
Our engineering team builds and supports the technology and solutions that are the foundation of our business. From the start of the programme, you will be helping us to deliver a best-in-class customer experience by developing solutions that keep our business competitive and profitable.
Bring us your enthusiasm, technical skills, and analytical mind to help us meet our growth aspirations. In return, we’ll give you an unrivalled insight into our fast-changing business, and all the training and expert support you need to become an exceptional engineer.
- Assisting the development team leads with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Responding to requests from the development team.
- Conducting development tests.
- Execute deliverables by following group agile development processes and utilising industry development management tools such as Jira and GitHub.
- Learn and work across a combination of the technologies below with a clear objective to add value to the organisation by progressing to working independently and producing quality output.
- Degree in computer science from an accredited university.
- Ability to work well with others at all levels within a company.
- Strong analytical and process thinking skills.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Committed and driven – you will design your own career path!