In your role, you’ll work closely with our VP of Growth and our Growth team (and Program Directors) to develop, launch and grow new programs.
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of experience in Growth, Marketing, Product Marketing or a similar role.
- You are a generalist who thrives taking things from 0 → 1 and then scaling as you go.
- You are an excellent copywriter – you obsess over who your customer is and writing the perfect copy for them.
- You know your way around no-code tools – Webflow, Zapier, Airtable – and you love automating your way out of repetitive processes.
- You enjoy spreadsheets and pivot tables, and know the difference between a VLOOKUP and an INDEX MATCH.
- You are familiar with Growth frameworks, and the concept of Growth experiments.
- You are smart and scrappy, and willing to figure out what you don’t know to get stuff done with minimum supervision.
- You are a proactive, effective communicator, and excited about working in a diverse, distributed team.
What you will do:
- You’ll be responsible for working directly with Program Directors, announcing and growing new programs and Fellowships.
- You’ll support the Growth team with initiatives, tests and experiments.
- You’ll have a birds-eye view of the health of the pipeline for programs and supporting ad-hoc Growth initiatives and projects, as required.
- Identify (and deploy) Growth process improvements that will benefit the organization.
- Track and report on Growth metrics.