Location: Atlanta or Tyrone, GA
We are seeking Help Desk Engineers with various levels of experience in client facing technical support. This opportunity comes with superior internal growth opportunities, and highly competitive benefits. The team environment is collaborative, supportive, and truly encourages career growth.
Come join us in one of the Atlanta or Tyrone, GA based offices where you will benefit from unlimited PTO!
As a Help Desk Engineer, you will work within a pod of engineers supporting external clients. This firm specializes in improving productivity through superior customer service and technical expertise, and is one of Atlanta’s top Managed IT Support Services groups.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Receive tickets through ConnectWise and act as the first line of support for external client requests
- Troubleshoot network connectivity outages, access issues related to O365 (Teams, Sharepoint, Outlook etc.) and Active Directory
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to firewall, access points, and equipment
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times! Working with external clients means that customer service is always the top priority
- Service a wide variety of clients, and resolve a wide variety of issues. No day is the same, and no ticket is the same! Being able to utilize a wide spread skill set is key
- Qualified candidates will currently be local to the Atlanta area and able to go into the office daily. There are 2 locations to choose from; 1 in Cumberland and 1 in Tyrone
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills required! These skills will be demonstrated regularly throughout the interview process
- 5+ years of experience in an external client facing position as a Help Desk Engineer/Technician in the managed services industry
- 5+ years of experience working with Microsoft tools and technologies required. Certifications preferred!
- Proven ability to troubleshoot hardware, software, and network related issues
- Superior knowledge of Active Directory and O365