Service Trade is looking for an experienced Inside Sales Executive used to handling Mid-Market customers with multiple stakeholders and longer sales cycle. Looking to hire someone who doesn’t mind cold calling, have a strong hustle for building and maintaining territory pipeline, and a consultative sales approach with a challenger mindset.
You will be responsible for managing your mid-market territory, engaging with prospects to understand how your product can fit into their plan for success, presenting the product, handling objections, and closing sales orders.
We are looking for smart, competitive, career-oriented professionals who want to impact the growth of our business and of our customers. 3-5 years previous inside OR outside sales experience is required with the majority of the time in being a ‘closer.’ A natural curiosity, intelligence, grit and focus on learning and improving day over day is required.
We offer a competitive salary plus commission and bonuses, amazing benefits, and a focus on training and professional growth/development.
This is a hybrid position in our Durham/RTP, NC office for applicants in and around Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Apex, and surrounding areas. Our office is located just off I-40 on Miami Blvd.
- Develop and execute lead generation, prospecting, and selling activities by researching the market, identifying prospects, and qualifying opportunities.
- Manage contacts and sales transaction pipeline in Salesforce.
- Create a network of followers that include prospects, market partners, key industry influencers, and other interesting parties that ultimately extend ServiceTrade’s reach by echoing and amplifying our values.
- Provide online demonstrations of our product(s) to qualified prospects.
- Handle buying objections and position the product for success upon purchase by the customer by recommending the appropriate configuration for the client’s situation.
- Configure, deliver, and close electronic sales orders for subscription licenses as well as training and consulting services.
- A history of sales achievement and closing deals
- A few notable failures that indicate you are not afraid to accept risks and take challenges is a plus.
- Understanding of SaaS based solutions and B2B sales
- Strong internet device usage skills (tablet, laptop, applications, smartphones).
- High intellect to grasp selling concepts and learn selling skills.
- Strong problem- solving skills – figure out how to help the customer buy.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, including presenting tailored messages.
- Good social networking skills to meet and engage with prospects.
- College degree with strong academic performance is preferred.
- Industry experience helps but is not required