Location: California (remote)
As the SEO Intern, you will assist the SEO team in the management and optimization of Sephora’s Organic Search marketing program, write on-page optimizations for Sephora.com, contribute to Sephora’s local search strategy, and research the latest trends in beauty, skincare, hair, and wellness.
- Lead or assist on projects using a hands-on approach
- Learn from the best in the industry by interacting with a dynamic team of digital marketing professionals
- Competitive, performance and technical analysis using a variety of Analytics and Enterprise level tools
- Understand the role of SEO in Client Experience and Digital Media mix
- Develop a solid understanding of Digital Marketing, content creation, and off-site promotion
- Demonstrate our Sephora values: Passion, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect, Teamwork, and Initiative.
- Graduating in 2024 or 2025 (undergraduate or graduate degree)
- Remote & hybrid program – work schedule must align with Pacific Standard Time
- Must permanently reside and work in the U.S.
- Available for the 1-week On-Site office experience in San Francisco, CA
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to gather insights and draw conclusions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Innate sense of intellectual curiosity that drives you to be constantly learning
- Taking initiative in problem solving and out of the box thinking
- Positive attitude with an eager willingness to adapt to a variety of tasks and projects
- Focused on diverse hiring
- Especially interested in Black, Latin and Female applicants