Location: Chicago (On-Site)
ACCENTURE’s Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors and our extended workforce opportunities. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work for and Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists. And that’s just the beginning. Now is the perfect time for you to consider opportunities through our Flexible Workforce.
What’s In It For You:
- Collaborate with a diverse network of people
- Actively deliver innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients
- Apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation
- Work locally or remotely, significantly reducing or eliminating the demands to travel
- As a Business Analyst, the person selected will work with cross function teams to analyze business requirements, identify and recommend solutions, and help develop and implement business strategies
- The person selected will be responsible to analyze an organization and design its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology.
- Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution.
- Research, gather and synthesize information.