Location: Pleasanton, CA (Hybrid)
Lay the groundwork for a dynamic future with an industry leader. At Kaiser Permanente, you’ll forge lasting relationships with colleagues across the organization while enjoying the opportunity to grow your experience and hone your expertise on assignments that have real impact. Our interns have worked on everything from analyzing financial software and developing new marketing strategies, to designing mobile apps and helping clinicians improve care delivery. We want you to get the most out of your time here and will give you projects that challenge you to think freely, question thoroughly, and explore deeply.
Department Description: MMAP(Manage My Account & Preferences) provides a secure digital identity that allows for easy access to manage, customize and delegate access to their personal, health, and preference information. Enables member/patient to interact seamlessly with KP, enabling members to improve health via data and access.
- This intern will focus on the rewrite of KAT application with Angular/Node tech stack.
- Pursuing a bachelors degree or have graduated with a Bachelors degree from an accredited university within the last year.
- Target Skills: Java Script. HTML. Angular, Node and Java
- Aptitude to perform data and process analytics and formulating solutions
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Internships will span 10-12 weeks and will include orientation, Kaiser Permanente speaker series, programming and connection to broader organization
- Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the position is filled
- Internships are a pipeline for the organization to hire full-time talent