Geotab ® is a global leader in IoT and connected transportation and certified “Great Place to Work™.” We are a company of diverse and talented individuals who work together to help businesses grow and succeed, and increase the safety and sustainability of our communities.
Geotab is advancing security, connecting commercial vehicles to the internet and providing web-based analytics to help customers better manage their fleets. Geotab’s open platform and Geotab Marketplace ®, offering hundreds of third-party solution options, allows both small and large businesses to automate operations by integrating vehicle data with their other data assets. Processing billions of data points a day, Geotab leverages data analytics and machine learning to improve productivity, optimize fleets through the reduction of fuel consumption, enhance driver safety and achieve strong compliance to regulatory changes.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for people who follow their passion, think differently and want to make an impact. Ours is a fast paced, ever changing environment. Geotabbers accept that challenge and are willing to take on new tasks and activities – ones that may not always be described in the initial job description. Join us for a fulfilling career with opportunities to innovate, great benefits, and our fun and inclusive work culture. Reach your full potential with Geotab. To see what it’s like to be a Geotabber, check out our blog and follow us @InsideGeotab on Instagram. Join our talent network to learn more about job opportunities and company news.
Who you are:
Do you love solving complex problems, understanding end user needs and aspire to be a great product manager? Geotab is looking for a detailed oriented and get-it-done attitude individual to join our product management team. We are seeking someone who, like us, is passionate about building products that customers love; and if you have a curious mind and are keen to learn, then we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
As the Product Coordinator Intern you will be a key member of the Geotab Product Management Teams, supporting us on our vision to help fleets around the world adopt and manage Vehicles. This is a hands-on role,and intense curiosity, you work day to day with teams from across the organization. You’ll be tasked with providing high quality administrative support, product coordination and being a presentation guru! In this hybrid role, in order to be successful, you’ll need to be an efficient self-starter with an ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment. You’re a masterful problem-solver, highly organized, have exceptional communication and have an excellent ability to build and manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- 12-16 month work-term beginning January 2024
- Full-time, paid internship: Monday – Friday, 37.5hrs/week
- Your first week at Geotab begins with ‘GEO Launch’ – a one-week Employee Orientation. Click here to learn more!
- Learn more about the Geotab Campus Program here.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Analyze and report on product success metrics.
- Participate and help with problem discovery, solution validation and elaboration Customer research coordination
- Manage the contact list and record contacts
- Contact customers and resellers directly using a pre-established list and script to collect feedback.
- Identify process improvements and tools to improve research contact management
- Assist in Product Management support for small-medium scale feature development.
- Assist Product Managers in the design, implementation and support for new or existing processes within the organization involving the product team.
- Create materials and documentation for new and existing product features
- Taking detailed notes during weekly and monthly product meetings, and distribute action items to members of the team
What you’ll bring to this role:
- Ongoing studies in Computer Science, Electrical or Software Engineering or other related discipline.
- You have attention to detail and can sweat the small details while seeing the big picture.
- You have excellent calendar and task management skills, including coordination of meetings.
- You have excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills (including tact and diplomacy) to deal effectively with internal/external contacts.
- You have a proven ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- You love storytelling and have strong clarity of communication.
- Strong interest to learn! We have many talented and experienced people who love sharing their craft.