Location: US Remote OR Columbus, OH
Keep IT Simple Solutions (KISS) is an entrepreneurial, growing company that provides technology solutions to multiple clients. From consulting for simplifying, modernizing, and securing IT infrastructure to providing application development and solutions, KISS helps businesses navigate the changing technology landscape for our clients.
The System Administrator at KISS will play a pivotal role in the transformation of system solutions with clients on projects that thrives on data and analytics. This team member will partner closely with key business clients and other members of the Technology team. We are seeking a motivated, qualified, self starter with education/training in Information Systems or a related experience who has an aptitude for maintaining and managing software platforms. This role will serve as a vital part of the organization when it comes to solving problems, both technical and operational, with solid interpersonal skills to be able to work directly with our clients.
- Implement, configuring, train, and maintain new IT systems and platforms.
- Platform Management and working with users, security, and business software.
- Identify processes improvement opportunities and work with internal stakeholders to implement solutions.
- Understand client requirements and translate to software customization and migration plans.
- Provide technical leadership and transfer technical skills and knowledge to client as needed.
- Participate in remote meetings with clients to effectively communicate project status.
- Establish and manage client and project expectations throughout every engagement.
- Prioritize and work on multiple projects concurrently, regardless of timeline variations.
- Manage the relationship with clients/partners and all stakeholders.
- Setup and maintain reports, analytics and KPI’s.
- Analyze business requirements that drive the design and implementation of systems.
- Suggest implementation strategies that will effectively satisfy user requirements.
- Document brief guides, instructions, and general communications for departmental or company-wide use.
- Provide day-to-day hands-on expertise to continuously improve and expand systems through education, training and system enhancement while instilling standard operating procedures and data integrity.
- Be able to work and collaborate as part of the IT Team daily and meet regularly on collective projects.
- IT Help Desk and User Support.
Knowledge, Abilities & Skills:
- Strong Proficiency in troubleshooting, problem-solving skills, and customer service.
- Strong level of professionalism and customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively with multiple teams.
- Scripting and automation.
- Proactive communication, a sense of urgency, and the ability to self-prioritize are paramount to this role as you will often have to pivot quickly as new opportunities arise.
- Ability to function indenpendently or in a team environment while being a team player.
- The ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly.
Education & Experience
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, MIS, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- Experience in financial or real estate enterprises considered a plus.
- Familiar with most common application languages, environments, and operating systems preferred.
We have an array of benefits to fit your needs, including medical/dental, paid time off plus paid holidays, 401(k) with company match, business casual attire, flexible schedule, and more.
Contact Information: email@example.com