This role is to be based in Birmingham, on a hybrid working agreement, 2/3 days in the office/ Culture and values of this business is so so important, and they want to maintain the face to face experience with all their teams.
- Understanding requirements of new builds
- Developing and building new software advancements and features
- Developeirng new custom front-end user interfaces
- The Development of APIs to support mobile and web
- Passion for being technology agnostic for which might be better for new solutions
- Constantly keen to innovate and improved processes and internal products and projects.
- Strong Core Java Coding background
- Experience of Angular (but if you are a purely back-end developer you will be able to learn it on the job
- Good experience of SQL and JDBC
- Oracle Java Certification or similar (highly advantageous)
- Experience of writing automated tests – highly desirable
- Mathematical mindset
- Software and Web application project experience
- Worked ideally in a software environment or interest in