Application Deadline: Friday August 12, 2022
Location: Hybrid; Wilmington, DE
JFS DE Fellows receive our support for two years while they participate in meaningful work and leadership development, and we help prepare them to take and pass the LCSW or LPCMH test. Along with two years of post-licensure employment in Delaware is required (with JFS or other mental health social service agencies).
To be considered you must complete the application including the submission of:
Official Graduate Transcripts
Two Letters of Reference from mentors, professors, or supervisors
An Essay – no more than two pages – indicating why this Delaware-based Fellowship is the right fit for you
- Must have completed appropriate master’s program to qualify for LCSW or LPCMH licensure in Delaware.
- Availability Monday – Friday 40 hours a week, some evenings, and occasional weekends
- Commitment to the health and welfare of Delawareans
- Working for a legacy agency with an outstanding reputation and numerous Top Workplace honors.
- Training in evidence-based modalities
- 100% of costs for securing your license are covered: tutoring materials, clinical experience, accumulated hours, cost of the licensure exam, and initial license fees
- Professional mentorship