Richmond, Nashville preferred | AL, FL, GA, IN, KY, NC, TN, TX, VA, WI
Can UDig It?
UDig designs, builds, and implements technology solutions that deliver on business objectives. People join our team because they are excited to have an impact on the future of our organization, passionate about delivering meaningful results, and energized by solving complex problems. Oh, and they like working with other driven, smart, and authentic people!
UDig is proud to be recognized as a “Best Places to Work” in Virginia and Tennessee. We’re committed to fostering a transparent environment where leadership is accessible, professional development opportunities are abundant, and you are empowered to achieve your career goals. We also offer flexibility and autonomy through our ‘Work From Anywhere’ remote working policy, while still offering opportunities to build community with your teammates.
At UDig, you’ll be empowered to impact our business as well as our clients.
- Analyzing a client’s data to understand how it is used within their business
- Architecting solutions that utilize modern data platforms
- Helping enable the creation of customer insights
- Contributing to internal UDig “fun/innovative” projects
- Career and job growth through UDig-provided training
- Taking a break to unwind in our recreation room, where you’ll find a putting green, basketball games and competitive ping pong matches
- Earning cred amongst your peers through fun challenges throughout the year, whether finishing the 1500-piece puzzle in the common area, making the closest guess of what a pumpkin weighs or competing in a peanut butter taste test on National Peanut Butter Day
- Want to learn more? Hear directly from our teammates by checking out our ‘A Day in the Life’ blog series: https://www.udig.com/digging-in/day-in-the-life-brock-dulaney/
Below are a few boxes you should be able to check if you’re interested: Don’t check every box? Go ahead and apply!
- 1+ years of SQL Development experience
- Understanding of Data Architecture and Design
- Experience with design, development and implementation of data solutions including architecture design, development, and testing
- ETL development experience with modern data pipeline tools is considered a plus
- Consulting experience preferred
- Proven ability to effectively influence decision makers, win trust, present technical ideas and high-level concepts and solutions to audiences with varying degrees of technical knowledge
- Ability to take your work seriously but also seriously enjoy a good time with your UDig colleagues
- Bachelor’s Degree in in computer science, information technology, or any science or business discipline
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonuses, annual merit reviews, and career advancement path
- Flexibility through our ‘Work From Anywhere’ remote working policy
- Individual $1500 Training Budget
- Regular team building and social activities (virtual and/or in-person)
- Transparent culture with strong communication and access to leadership
- Great benefits like
- Generous Paid Time Off, company holidays, and parental leave
- Multiple Single and Family Health Insurance plans to choose from
- Dental & Vision coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability
- Optional accident and critical illness coverage
- Matching 401(k)
- …and more!
- We understand the importance of balancing life and work which is why we offer the ability to work remotely alongside opportunities to connect virtually and in-person. We’d love to find someone in the Richmond, VA or Nashville, TN community, but will consider candidates outside the area as well. The following are preferred states of residence: AL, FL, GA, IN, KY, NC, TN, TX, VA, WI.