Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL (hybrid)
Who We Are:
AdVenture Media’s team is made up of passionate, creative and smart people. The work we do happens to be performance marketing but that’s less about who we are and more about what we do. We are people who respect one another and who hold themselves accountable to greatness.
We solve complex performance marketing problems for large and small brands alike. We’re committed to working only with clients that match our values and are fortunate to be in that position today.
We’re sought-after industry leaders.
AdVenture Media provides an incredible work culture and if you are looking to work with us, be ready to spend your days with some of the most creative minds in the PPC industry.
What Is A Junior Account Manager’s Role At AdVenture Media?
AdVenture Media Junior Account Manager is the first step into campaign management. We are not expecting you to be a PPC or Meta guru (although experience is a plus!), but in this role you will learn to be through training and first-hand experience.
When you start as a Junior Account Manager, you will be expected to complete a training program that will arm you with the knowledge you will need to begin managing client’s accounts. As you grow, you will be expected to support day-to-day communication across client and media teams, as you will be first-hand managing ad accounts. You will be responsible for managing the tactical execution and reporting across all channels, creating workflows to ensure seamless and flawless communication flows.
Above and beyond the desire to learn, we’re looking for a Junior Account Manager who is highly motivated, passionate, and eager to go above and beyond the call of duty.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working well as part of a team, but also is a strong independent problem solver
- Analyzing data to understand campaign performance and improve future results
- Calculating investment returns using a variety of formulas and KPI’s
- Researching and understanding various client industries
- Management of paid search campaigns (Google, Microsoft)
- Reporting to clients and team members
- Regular client communication via video call and email
- Using tools such as Excel to analyze performance data
- Management of Google Shopping campaigns
- Management of Google Merchant Center feeds
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Eager to meet and exceed client expectations
- Strong computer skills
- Proficient in Google Sheets/Microsoft
- Excellent communication skills
- An open mind
- Basic data analysis skills and statistical knowledge
- An understanding of how various industries operate (retail, direct-to-consumer, SaaS)
The following skills are a major plus!
- Google Ads management experience
- Facebook Ads management experience
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Google Shopping campaign experience
- Advanced Google Analytics experience
- Advanced proficiency in Excel / Google Sheets
- Advanced data analytics/statistics educational background
Why Work at AdVenture Media?
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits
- Flexible and fun culture
- WFH Friday’s
- Company trips and outings
- 2 company lunches each month
- 2 additional WFH days every month