We are looking for an exceptional Junior Data Scientist. Reporting to the Data Science Manager, you will help us transform our multiple rich data sources into meaningful data-driven insights across the business and drive better value maximising decisions.
- Assist the team in their move towards more data-driven, ML supported ways of working
- Build automated dashboards and data pipelines, help the team self-serve and promote best practices around data usage
- Analyse commercial data, identify trends and opportunities to help with decision making
- Understand the impact of current/past campaigns and build models to optimise new ones (maximising response rate, minimising costs, etc.)
- Design and deploy AB tests to monitor the performance of different strategies
- Model the risk and potential of employers we partner with, as well as prospective partners – get involved with pricing our product accordingly
- Build forecasting models to better estimate future volumes, revenue, etc.
- Degree in STEM field, with a Masters in Data Science or similar field
- 1+ years of experience in a data-related role (data analyst, data scientist or similar)
- Good knowledge of Python (for modelling, analysis and automation)
- Good knowledge of SQL (for querying and manipulating data)
- Familiarity with the key ML algorithms and libraries
- Ability to present complex data, concepts and ideas in a non-technical way to different stakeholders