Kinship’s Growth team is composed of super-savvy marketing professionals from a variety of backgrounds. From PR and social pros, entrepreneurs, published authors, marketing gurus, award winners, skincare enthusiasts, wellness wunderkind, and so much more! Our diverse set of experiences allow us to collaborate with open minds, puppy-like curiosity, and infectious excitement for being a pivotal team in truly shaping a better world for pets and pet parents. And, we are FUN! By joining our team you’re guaranteed to LOL IRL, easily make work BFFs, and enjoy your fill of cute pet videos and hilarious virtual happy hours.
- You’ll support our design team, creating assets and executions for a wide range of media, across all of our Kinship portfolio brands.
- Specifically: Support our other designers in the creation of a wide range of creative touchpoints, including digital (mobile, web), email, social, video, online editorial, print, physical merch/swag, and visual identity design elements (e.g. logos, iconography, illustrations)
- Work with writers and use design to create effective, harmonious communications that land our brand messages and achieve our audience engagement goals.
- Assist with visual audits of our own brands and competitor brands when needed.
- Stay across the latest design trends, techniques, brand launches etc (in pet care and beyond) and share with your creative and Growth team peers.
As Kinship people, we have three pillars that set out how we aim to be–in our everyday work, and in how we approach each other. We call these our Cultural Pillars. In all of the roles that we hire for, we look for people who are Optimistic, Purposefully Inquisitive, and Open to All. And for this role, you’ll need these skills to knock it out of the dog park:
- LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES:
- Courage: A positive outlook with the courage to act and address difficult issues or great opportunities. Takes full ownership and engages others to follow.
- Values Differences: Recognizes the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization, and so proactively seeks this in projects, building teams, and solving business issues.
- Learns at Pace: Drives work with real pace, actively learning through this with experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
- TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- 0-1+ years’ design experience working with brand visual identity systems across a range of media
- Training (via a University degree or similar) and some working experience in graphic design, typography, color theory, photography and illustration direction, and the common elements of visual design systems.
- Training (via a University degree or similar) and some working experience in designing for digital (mobile, web), email, social, video, online editorial, print, physical merch/swag (or a selection of these things. Okay if stronger in some more than others).
- A strong desire, willingness, and excitement to create awesome things that don’t yet exist, or radically improve things that do.
- A strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and ability to take direction and feedback and use it quickly and constructively.