To be successful in this role, you should have skills in either C#, Java, Python or similar. You will be passionate about technology and eager to learn and grow your skills.??We also look for the following traits that align with companies’ values:Empathy and Diversity – You operate with integrity, respect everyone and set a good example?for the team.?Drive – You challenge yourself to exceed targets to take pride in your work.?Collaboration – You work in synergy with others, supportive, approachable, build healthy relationships.Innovation – Your inquisitiveness knows no bounds and you love to learn. You embrace creativity and enjoy working with different people and their viewpoints.?Flexibility – Adaptable to change, you are calm and compassionate when responding to the unexpected.
- To become a DevOps specialist you need to have both technical and soft skills to seamlessly integrate with multiple teams. Engineers use tools to deploy infrastructure as code, create automation and test the platform during deployment and hook in monitoring systems for rapid up to date reporting.
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will be collaborating with the development and operations teams to automate the deployment of applications to multiple environments.
- You will be responsible for monitoring the health and performance of systems and troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- You will implement and maintain infrastructure as code to manage and provision resources effectively, while contributing to the development and improvement of DevOps practises and processes
- We’re not expecting you to be an expert right away – that’s where our award-winning Academy comes in. We’re experts in building skills and confidence in a fun and supportive environment that will not only challenge but develop you into a confident and capable consultant. All we ask for, when everything is over, is an invite to the gala dinner in your honour.???
- We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds and levels of experience.
- To be able to relocate as necessary throughout the UK for client projects.???
- To hold the full rights to work in the UK without sponsorship.