Location: London, Leeds & Yorkshire
We’d welcome those who have between 6-18months’ worth of work experience in Development. This Junior role does not require you to hold a degree, so we’d welcome those who have:
- Completed a Full Stack/Coding Bootcamp.
- Self-taught (with evidence of personal projects).
- 12-18 months of industry experience, with no degree or Bootcamp qualifications.
- Understanding of software development using web technologies
- Understanding of front-end skills (e.g. HTML, CSS, UX, Angular)
- Understanding of back-end skills (e.g. Node, API, etc)
- Hands-on experience using Java (in either your studies, personal projects, self-taught capacity, or working environments)
- Hands-on experience of Spring Boot (in either your studies, personal projects, self-taught capacity, or working environments)
- Basic understanding/experience in Cloud & DevOps
- Flexibility to adapt to new techniques and languages at short notice
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Articulate and justify conceptual ideas and solutions to clients and internal teams
- Able to work independently and identify and solve problems
- Personal drive to stay updated with the latest web application technology trends and practices
- Demonstrate a passion for technology (personal projects, open-source involvement) while using their problem-solving capabilities to deliver solutions
- Focused on delivering value to the business with relentless efforts to improve the process
- Front End
- Back End