We are looking to build a team of automation engineers and DevOps engineers for a platform as a service technology business that is pushing the boundaries of Artificial Intelligence, in the heart of Birmingham city centre.
This business has technology and innovation running through its veins, from the company directors through every department for this growing and scaling business.
- If you are enthusiastic and inhale technology in your own time and want to have the opportunity to apply all of that in a commercial setting, then this could be the right move for you!
- This role will require you to communicate with external stakeholders and ask for information when you need it. You must therefore be comfortable in dealing with external customers and being proactive and communicative in nature.
- Knowledge of Cloud Platforms – e.g. Office365, Ansible
- Knowledge of API’s and Integration to Third Party Applications
- Passion for developing and creating automation solutions for different clients
- Keen to work in a project variable environment
- Comfortable communicating with external clients
- Proactive nature
- Knowledge of programming languages including Python or Ruby
- A keenness to learn new technologies
- Understanding of the software life cycle
- Curisoity by nature – if you don’t know something, happy to find out.