In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining and managing various components of the PKI and CLM systems, including Certificate Authorities, Registration Authorities, CRL/OCSP Responders, Automation Services and Tools, and Hardware Security Modules (HSMs). Additionally, you will collaborate with external certificate authorities to establish secure network connectivity and work with application owners to automate certificate deployment to different application servers.
Location: You will be based in our Toronto office and will work in a Hybrid model.
Reporting Relationship: You will report to Director, Identity and Access Management.
Your Moneris Career – What you’ll do
- Support of Enterprise Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Certificate Lifecycle Management (CLM) systems which include Certificate Authorities, Registration Authorities, CRL/OCSP Responders, Automation Services and Tools, and Hardware Security Modules (HSMs)
- Maintaining documentation as it relates to procedures, configurations, topologies, and service records involving maintenance and support of PKI and CLM systems with attention to physical access, dual-control, and split knowledge
- Keep proper records for key loading and key exchange activities. Ensure documentation is current.
- Working with external certificate authorities such as Entrust, DigiCert, American Express, Mastercard, and Visa to establish secure network connectivity
- Working with application owners to script and automate certificate deployment to various application servers
Your Moneris Career – What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree required, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 year of work experience in systems or network administration
- Payments experience
- Programming background
Your Moneris Career – What you get
- Comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits plans starting from Day 1
- RRSP matching & defined contribution pension plan
- Learning & development programs and resources including unlimited free access to LinkedIn Learning, Coursera and an Educational Assistance Program
- Holistic approach to your well-being, with an Employee Assistance Program for you and your family, monthly wellness events and a supportive workplace culture
- Company-wide paid year-end closure & personal time off (including religious, personal, and volunteer days)