Do you want to work for a company who delivers excellence for our Customers and Colleagues and who focuses on our new core values: Deliver, Collaborate, Community, Care, and Do the right thing.
We are looking for a Junior Technical Support Engineer who is looking to grow and learn, is that you?
Technical Support Engineer
As a technical support engineer you will work on all standard service requests, providing remote solutions to resolve user’s technical issues in a prompt and professional manner.
- Receive and Respond to customer inquiries via call/e-mail with prompt, accurate, and courteous replies.
- Provide technical phone support to customers
- Provide remote support to customers
- Control and follow up customer tickets in order to comply with customer’s Service Level Agreement.
- Maintain a strong customer focus at all times
- Ability to problem solve within a technical environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong customer service approach and team player.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in dynamic work environment.
- Experience within a first or second-line technical product or service focused support role would be an advantage.
- Prior experience using Exchange Online would also be an advantage.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefit package consisting of private medical insurance, gym membership discounts, contributory pension scheme plus lots more.
- Virtual working environment
- Mental health first aider’s support
- Plus a lot more on offer.
The successful candidate must be eligible to obtain a certain level of security clearance, so therefore must have been living in the UK for the past 5 years.