Location: Hybrid/Onsite (Savannah, GA)
Logically is the leading provider of Managed IT Services to small and midsize organizations. We help our customers leverage the power of information technology to achieve their goals by becoming their trusted IT ally. Since 1999, we have made IT management easy and secure for hundreds of corporations, healthcare organizations, non-profits, and public sector agencies. We provide complete IT outsourcing to business leaders, and augmentation services to IT teams.
We are recognized for our outstanding customer service, technical depth, and operational excellence. Our best-in-class service delivery is powered by two pillars, OpLogicTM and Care Teams. OpLogic is our unique cloud-based IT management system that allows your IT environment to self-heal, increasing uptime and reducing security risks. Dedicated Care Teams are how we deliver our deep and wide-ranging technical expertise while providing personalized service and the familiarity of a trusted ally.
Why Work for Us:
A culture of “absolutely doing the right thing,” that values taking care of colleagues, clients, and our community
An opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology and ambitious and talented colleagues
A fun work environment and a focus on ensuring a good work-life balance
Competitive wages and benefits to ensure we attract and retain the best staff
Opportunities to grow and develop personally and professionally
This position is for the Savannah, GA area, and involves both remote support for customers in the Southeastern United States as well as occasional onsite support for customers in and around Savannah, GA. The Managed Services Engineer I will be a representative of the company and will interact daily with all levels of the customer’s workforce, from C-level to business and technical end-users. Working to efficiently close tickets with high level of accuracy, you will perform a wide range of technical computing and information systems support, including installations, repairs, and preventative maintenance on desktops, laptops, servers, networking devices, and related software.
- Manage the status of open tickets and complete technical and operational tasks to efficiently and correctly resolve issues and close tickets.
- Account for time by function and by the customer in ConnectWise with a high level of accuracy to include notes detailing customer work status to ensure continuity of service.
- Completion of any other ticket classifications in adherence with the ITIL system of Service Delivery (Type, Subtype, Item, as needed).
- Deliver outstanding customer service on-site and remotely to customers
- Communicate progress and advise customers on account status, changes, make suggestions, serve as coach regarding products/services and through processes.
- Conduct regular maintenance and support for assigned customers on schedule.
- Communicate and strategize with POD members on high-priority problems, critical status changes, customer matters, call aging, and training.
- Based on customer and company needs, work after hours and on weekends for scheduled projects and in emergency situations.
- Participate in a regular after-hours on-call rotation schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a closely related position doing MSP technical support/troubleshooting is preferred
- Microsoft Certified Professional certification a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Exchange, SQL, Sharepoint, Windows Server, ConnectWise and Remote Desktop Services preferred
- Experience in LAN/WAN and basic network troubleshooting
- Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365, Azure, and Windows Operating Systems (Desktop and Server)
- Experience with Kaseya is a plus
- Strong organization skills and the ability to work on many tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills.