Unpaid Intern Position
We Vote is a nonpartisan get-out-the-vote nonprofit startup (501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4), and a celebrated Fast Forward nonprofit technology grantee. We Vote is a movement of 26 active volunteers (starting with the founders) who build open-source mobile technologies that touch and mobilize millions of voters leading up to elections (there are elections every month somewhere in America).
- Work with the marketing team to generate ideas and strategies on how to best attract new users to the We Vote app and website
- Use different analytics tools to analyze the performance of social media posts
- Be able to help the team draw conclusions and make adjustments to best achieve We Vote’s marketing objectives
- Work with other volunteers who want to help
- Familiarity or interest in using analytical tools such as Google Adwords or Google Analytics
- You want to work with an established and successful team. You are committed to strengthening American Democracy.
- You are striving for personal excellence, and want to do meaningful work that will make a difference.
- 4+ hours per week during our core team hours M-F 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- A willingness to work with and support other volunteers