Location: US Remote (Must reside in CA, OR, WA, HI, CO, GA, MD, VA, CT, DC, or IL.)
National Marketing Operations enables Marketing Team members to deliver against organizational priorities that support growth and positive consumer/customer experiences through efficient process design, centers of excellence, skill building, and the connection of operational and organizational capabilities. The Channel Execution and Optimization team deliver best-in-class outcomes in campaign operations, in a collaborative speed to market environment, using an efficient and agile approach (people, process, technology). This provides continuity, consistency, and global application of best practices for increased efficiency, effectiveness, and channel optimization.
This position is part of KP’s National Marketing Operation’s Channel Execution and Optimization team. The channel optimization and execution summer intern will support development of streamlined processes, pilot new workflows, and promote efficiencies in support of best-in-class campaign executions. Under general supervision, this position will support the implementation of operational and executional excellence objectives that create efficiencies within the end-to-end campaign execution and resource planning process. Using KPs internal workflow management tool, this role will develop and implement processes which clearly define roles and responsibilities to promote improved reporting capabilities, streamlined project collaboration and milestone tracking, and improved demand capacity planning. In addition, this internship will support vendor oversight and evaluation activities.
- Custom reporting/ project tracking requirements gathering
- Process documentation for internal workflows, QA steps, expectations for engagement with internal stakeholder workflows, assignment practices, and task description expectations/steps
- Facilitate/ manage new intake requests, dashboard and reporting maintenance, workload chart (i.e. traffic manager)
- Facilitate workflow updates and exploration/ introduction of features to evolve workflow practices.
- Change management: encourage adoption and best practices, creating/recommending custom solutions for project tracking as needed.
- Manage change log, troubleshoot user issues, measure impact of new efficiencies gained.
- Research innovative ideas within industry that can improve speed to market and help improve operational efficiencies.
- Support vendor oversight, management, and evaluation. Support the evaluation of vendors for cost savings and efficiencies.
- Pursuing a bachelors degree or have graduated from an accredited university within the last year.
- Highly motivated self-starter, excellent verbal and written communication skills, organized and process and detail-oriented
- Aptitude to perform data and process analytics and formulating solutions
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Internships will span 10-12 weeks and will include orientation, Kaiser Permanente speaker series, programming and connection to broader organization
- Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the position is filled
- Internships are a pipeline for the organization to hire full-time talent