Location: Spokane, Washington
Role: Telehealth-Based School Mental Health Clinician
Who we are looking for: The ideal candidate will be mission-driven with a desire to make a difference for families and communities served by LCS Northwest.
The role provides clinical services to children in rural schools who are eligible for SAMHSA-supported trauma interventions. The candidate must be able to provide mental health services to children in Washington state. Candidates will have the choice to provide telehealth from the downtown Spokane office, from a remote office location of your choosing in Washington state, or a combination of these locations.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The following list identifies duties of the position. Job responsibilities will be prioritized in consultation with the supervisor. Other duties may be assigned.
- Receive training in SAMHSA-supported evidence-based interventions for school age youth.
- Deliver trauma treatment (in individual and group modalities) in identified schools via telehealth.
- Collaborate with school personnel and research staff to ensure high-quality implementation of interventions are occurring in the school.
- Meet contract requirements for number of students served and number of service hours delivered.
- Complete required documentation to assist with tracking client outcomes.
- Participate in regular supervision and team meetings.
- Staff cases with peers, supervisors, and consultants. Able to accept feedback from peers, supervisors and consultants.
- Identify and separate personal feelings and counter transference issues to maintain a therapeutic neutral stance.
- Master’s degree in a mental health field that allows you to pursue
- associate or independent licensures as a mental health professional (e.g., LMHCA, LMFTA, LICSWA, LMHC, LMFT, LICSW).
- Ability to work with children and families via telehealth. CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Registered with the Department of Health as an Agency Affiliate, Associate
- License or independent License.
- Cleared through the Washington State Patrol or FBI to work with vulnerable populations.
Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Role: Clinical Supervisor
The Clinical Supervisor III provides supervision to counseling staff, provides counseling services to both youth and adult clients, carries out agency policies, remains professionally current, and represents the agency to the community.
- Provide culturally appropriate counseling to both youth and adult clients while relating to other staff in a supportive manner
- Maintain all required paperwork
- Monitor the therapeutic and counseling activities of assigned supervisees for adherence to recognize standard and practices of the mental health field and procedures of the counseling program
- Monitor the adherence to clinical procedures and policies and participate in the quality assurance efforts
- Provide an annual performance evaluation of each clinician for the approval of the Area Manager
- Provide consultation, support, and direction to those supervised
Provide culturally appropriate counseling to individuals, families, and groups
- Maintain appropriate case notes and records
- Model and encourage direct, professional communication among staff members and facilitate development of a positive staff support network
- Demonstrate awareness and sensitivity in the delivery of client services as it relates to the cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of the populations served
- Attend all staff meeting as required
- Represent the Counseling Program at Washington County BH meetings and at other relevant community meetings
- Provide program development for the Counseling Program as designated by the Clinical Director
- Assist the clinical manager in the development and management of the clinical program
- Provide culturally appropriate counseling to couples as may be appropriate
- Complete other tasks and duties as assigned
- Responsible for the supervision of the clinical staff
The Clinical Supervisor works closely with all clinicians and clerical support staff of the Counseling Program. They will collaborate with other agency program managers and administrative staff and work closely with the Clinical Director to promote the success of the agencies overall work.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Highly advanced clinical, adult professional development, leadership, supervisory, communication, and interpersonal skills are required
- Proficient with MS Office and familiarity with Excel
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be able to work in a multicultural setting
- Requires strict adherence of HIPAA standards in the office workspace to ensure confidentiality
- Masters Degree in Counseling, Psychology, Clinical Social Work, or other related field is required. Two years of advanced, postgraduate training in at least one theoretical/practical treatment approach and experience with program management and program development are also required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- LCSW, LMFT, and LPC in the State of Oregon are preferred, but candidates must be eligible for licensure in Oregon. Clinical Supervision Certification is required.
We offer a full benefits package with options for medical, vision and dental insurance. Employer-paid short and long-term disability, as well as life insurance. Vacation includes up to 2 weeks in the first year, with an increase up to 3 weeks in the second year and incrementally up to 5 weeks after 6 years (based on hours worked). Up to 2 ½ weeks of Sick leave for you or to take care of your immediate family (based on hours worked). 10 Paid Holidays plus 2 Floating Holidays each year. A 403(b) Retirement plan, with employer matching contributions after meeting eligibility requirements. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is designed to help and support you. Mileage and expense reimbursement is also provided.