Los Angeles, CA
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
- The primary purpose of this position is to be a lead contributor on the Inbound NHDAS/Tower Program Management Organization. This position will be responsible for helping the team in its efforts to redefine the connected future of the Inbound NHDAS/Tower space for the organization. As we move forward with growing and increasing efficiencies of Verizon’s Inbound business, the position will be a critical component in reimagining the business, but also by driving national standards to help to deliver superior network quality that our customers have come to expect.
- Driving all the pre-executed NHDAS projects on the inbound DAS team for assigned Markets, take responsibility and ensure all projects are on track, drive timelines, identify potential risks and mitigate impact to the schedules and stakeholders by working with all of the Verizon Wireless Network organizations.
- Researching, communicating, and resolving with Sublease billing, Submarkets and Inbound Financial lead invoicing and contract issues as well as ensure correct action items in Fuze SPM/REM are correct.
- Leveraging your deep understanding of complex projects to drive your success as a trusted Partner with external companies like AT&T, T-Mobile, and Dish.
- Identifying, documenting, and continuously evaluating effective and efficient “on-boarding” processes for NHDAS inbound program end to end.
- Managing numerous collocation projects from initial Request for Information to Agreement execution, including projects with values above 10 million dollars.
- Working with management to communicate status, issues, accomplishments, and priorities of the program routinely on the projects.
- Forecasting and reporting on inbound collocation progress through accurate and timely maintenance of internal databases.
- Collaborating with stakeholder groups to meet revenue goals and maximize capital investment.
- Taking ownership of issues, escalating as needed, and driving them to resolution.
- Working closely with the sub-market and technical leads to ensure carrier additions are integrated efficiently.
- Collaborating with HQ, Accounts Receivables, to manage capital recovery for Inbound Colocations.
- Supporting local teams with strategic interactions to onboard Carriers with minimal impact to their KPI’s.
- Demonstrating a high-level knowledge of network implementation knowledge (design, antenna, construction, testing, system tuning, and problem resolution).
- Acting as main point of contact for the Inbound team and external teams, providing end-to-end project management, including facilitating effective meetings, communicating project statuses, establishing timelines, providing support while partnering with System performance, Network Assurance, and Finance teams.
- You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.