Unpaid Intern Position
We Vote is a nonpartisan get-out-the-vote nonprofit startup, and a celebrated Fast Forward nonprofit technology grantee. We Vote is a movement of over 60 passionate volunteers (starting with the founders) who are building open source mobile technologies that touch and mobilize millions of voters on Election Day. We Vote is an entirely remote team with volunteers living across the US.
- Work with our Chief Marketing Officer and 15+ person marketing team, including graphic artists, writers, videographers and political data managers
- Inspire other volunteers to craft text, photos and images for the newsletter
- Assemble, edit and get reviewed our regular newsletter (in Mailchimp). We send a newsletter approximately once per month to ~5,000 subscribers
- Work within We Vote content guidelines, leverage our existing assets (Canva) and create new assets
- At least 1-2 hours each week during our core team hours M-F 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- You want to work with an established and successful team. You are committed to strengthening American Democracy.
- You are striving for personal excellence.
- A willingness to work with and support other volunteers.
- You agree with We Vote’s Core Values.
- We are seeking a marketing perfectionist; someone who loves the iteration process, someone who strives for artistry in their deliverables.