Location: Spartanburg, SC
- Recording a patient’s medical history
- Updating medical records
- Documenting symptoms
- Collecting samples (blood, urine, mucus, stool, etc.)
- Ordering lab tests or diagnostic procedures as necessary
- Performing detailed examinations of the patient
- Creating and implementing treatment plans
- Coordinating with other medical professionals and specialists as necessary
- Prescribing medications
- Performing small medical procedures
- Managing other nurses, such as CNAs, LPNs, and RNs
- Monitoring patients to determine if treatment is successful and, if not, to identify which adjustments might be made
1. 18 years of age or older.
2. U.S. Citizen.
3. Valid Driver’s License or ability to obtain a valid Driver’s License.
4. Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
5. Pass job-related written, mathematical, and/or psychological tests.
6. Pass drug screen.
7. Certifications in first aid and CPR.
8. Must have a South Carolina Department of Labor, Licensing and
Regulations, Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse.
9. Must have State of South Carolina Certified as a Family Nurse