If you are passionate about software development and willing to explore the latest technologies, then this job may just be what you are looking for. As part of the Global Technology Solutions Corporate Systems Group, you will have opportunities to leverage your knowledge in software development technologies in building solutions for our customers, and find new ways to develop software solutions for our front-line reps and customers alike. As a full stack senior software developer and application architect, you can bring your experience and expertise to solve complex problems and drive solutions that add value to stakeholders.
- Design, develop & test applications and microservices backed by industry best practices.
- Analyze, design, and develop software applications on Corporate System Group’s Operating Model.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, project managers, senior team members and product teams to drive code development/testing/implementation.
- Investigate application and system issues, provide timely resolution and recommend preventive action to leadership teams.
- Lead medium-to-complex technical projects under minimal supervision.
- Contribute to defining and implementing software best practices in agile software development methodology and DevSecOps
- Develop and maintain enhanced application security posture by mitigating application vulnerabilities.
- Own the build/test/deploy functions of applications such 1Creditplatform, Credit related functions
- Lead change advisory board for in scope platforms to ensure quality and reliability. Ensure ITIL management and change management discipline.
- Recommend new tools/applications/standards in enhancing the developer experience
- Transition new solutions and/or features to run and operate teams. Ensure proper knowledge transfer and domain expertise is retained for platform sustainability and effective operations.
- Partner with vendors, providing oversight, governance and escalation in managing vendor relationships to ensure delivery and operational objectives are met
- Six or more years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of relevant work experience