Location: Boston or Remote
Wabbi is rapidly growing and is looking for a Product Manager / Owner to build and maintain the product backlog for the Wabbi Platform. Wabbi is simplifying the complexity of application security in the SDLC, as building an application that is scalable, reliable and is easy to use is critical to our customers’ success. Application Security and DevOps are continually changing fields, which means you will be working on a rapidly evolving platform and will have the chance to translate direct customer feedback into value-creating features.
This is a unique opportunity to set direction for a product where you and the engineering team are your own end users! Wabbi is a product-led growth organization, so building a product that Development teams love is critical to our success and mission to enable Security as a normal part of a healthy
development process. This position requires a results-oriented, dynamic individual with the capability to collaborate with the engineering team to deliver a quality product as part of a rapid go-to-market strategy. Specific SecDevOps experience is not required.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders across the organization to ensure functionality balances the needs of the organization, the market, and our customers
- Define and maintain a product roadmap for consumption by both internal and external audiences
- Distill the roadmap into a product backlog through the specification of new features and functionalities
- Work in conjunction with the engineering team to help clarify & refine the work items that they design, build, deliver and maintain as part of their Agile SDLC
Candidates will come from a diverse set of backgrounds and development roles, but all successful candidates:
- Want to build a vision and direction around the UX and features for products that development teams love
- Have experience working as a product manager / owner interfacing with engineers in an Agile SDLC
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and is comfortable speaking and presenting to both internal and external audiences
- Have a track record of effectively balancing tradeoffs between corporate, customer and market demand to build out a product roadmap
- Are comfortable with high-speed environments and making decisions with imperfect information
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Knowledge of computer and/or network security systems, applications, procedures, and techniques.