We are looking for an experienced, inventive, passionate, Product Manager to contribute to Blue Growth initiatives by leading BlueJeans Rooms and adjacent portfolios. As a leader, you will be responsible for identifying partnership avenues and creating a strong roadmap for product growth. This is a unique opportunity to learn about enterprise video communications, understand the ecosystem, work with partners to provide our customers best solutions as per their technological needs and thus generating ROI using deep analytics, administrative and security capabilities. The right candidate will be a self-starter with a “Go getter” attitude that is obsessed with quality and is detail oriented. This person will be leading Design and Engineering teams to provide innovative solutions to complex problems, and must have experience working directly with customers,partners, internal executives, and field teams to evangelize the solutions Blue Jeans offers.
- End to end ownership of the BlueJeans rooms and adjacent product portfolios with aim grow the business in alignment to hybrid work industry growth.
- Create strong roadmap for product growth and drive hardware plus software roadmap in partnership with vendors and software engineering teams.
- Work closely with engineering, product operations, legal, sales, marketing to develop strategy & deliver the outcome.
- Collaborate with product, engineering & operations teams to deliver product capabilities to the market.
- Track, measure the success of each product/feature launched in alignment to company expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Product Management, product design experience.
- Willingness to travel.
- A Master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Well versed in agile/scrum techniques.
- Understanding of the product development lifecycle and software development methodologies.
- Passion for design and the desire to champion products that are easy to use.
- Ability to empathize with the various customer personas that will encounter the product.
- Strong knowledge around the enterprise technology ecosystem as it relates to security, device integration, management and deployment.
- Ability to set appropriate success metrics and goals for a product at any stage of its lifecycle with a strong understanding of what it takes to maintain the discipline of attaining the goals that are set.
- Constantly question and clarify the cross-functional implications of all product decisions and ensure that critical business issues are surfaced and considered.
- Can wade through ambiguity to define clear objectives for a product.
- Strong understanding of Video Conferencing industry and the equipment that is used within enterprise environment.
- General understanding of the collaboration, conferencing, or video conferencing markets
- Basic design skills, with the ability to visually articulate concepts.
- Strong understanding of telecommunication networks and systems, analytics, and security.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with both technical and executive stakeholders.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.