Location: On-site in Beaverton, OR
Pay Rate: $18 hr
Hours: Mon-Fri 6:00 AM-2:30 PM
Type: Assignment with Full Benefits
CINDER is looking to change the community’s understanding of how a staffing company operates. Our purpose is to humanize the staffing process by connecting awesome people and providing them with the skills and tools they need to succeed in whichever job they find. We believe happy employees inspire commitment and community.
About Cinder‘s Client
Our client offers solutions to support educators helping students understand and engage with science concepts. They offer a full line of award-winning interfaces, sensors, software, and lab equipment with a commitment to creating world-class probeware to utilize in classrooms and laboratories.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Tests, validates, and packages various types of measurement products.
- Tests and validates various scientific probeware and computer interfaces to product specifications. Uses test program to identify units that fail tests or tolerance levels
- Follows test and packaging procedures to ensure all product specifications are met
- Labels and packages product
- Assembles boxes and inserts by hand, packing tape and/or shipping tape
- Assembles accessory items (i.e. small parts kits) needed for processing a work order
- Quality assurance inspection of all products
- Collects and enters manufacturing process data
- Participates as a team member on process and continuous improvement projects
- Processes work orders, inventory transactions and records defects in ERP system
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance in accordance with scheduled work hours
- Works under immediate supervision. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Familiarity with an MRP/ERP system for processing work orders, inventory transactions and recording defects
- Familiarity with email, word processing and spreadsheet databases
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent, and 0-1 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Provides stellar customer service by maintaining professional working relationships with internal and external customers
- Effective at working in a team environment
- Shares information with others, listens, and responds appropriately
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas.