Location: Renton, WA
Would you like to have a career that makes a daily difference in people’s lives? Do you want to be part of a caring, respectful, diverse community? If you answered yes to these questions, keep reading!
HealthPoint is a community-based, community-supported and community-governed network of non-profit health centers dedicated to providing expert, high-quality care to all who need it, regardless of circumstances. Founded in 1971, we believe that the quality of your health care should not depend on how much money you make, what language you speak or what your health is, because everyone deserves great care.
The Program Manager is accountable for the overall success of the assigned HealthPoint program, in alignment with the program’s business plan, monitoring program performance, and maintaining positive relationships with funders. The Program Manager will collaborate with clinicians, Business Directors, and other leaders of program communities to provide top quality patient care and excellent staff experience. This position is responsible for developing a strong working relationship with community partners of the program.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Assist in supporting partner site leadership’s operational needs.
- Develop and assure implementation of standard work for program operations in collaboration with program sites.
- Build and maintain relationships with the internal and external stakeholders of sites where programs are located, in partnership with partner sites.
- Accountable for communication of performance data with program staff, public health authorities, and other funders or stakeholders as requested.
- Maintain close communication with program support staff as well as attend monthly program managers meeting. Prepare and lead monthly program wide meetings.
- Communicate operations activities and issues to Regional Director of Operations.
- In collaboration with health center Quality Improvement Coordinators (QIC), identify and implement opportunities for program improvement.
- In collaboration with program directors, communicate performance observations to incumbent employees’ direct supervisors.
- Accountable for ensuring safe, accessible quality care.
- Responsible for hiring, performance management, talent development, employee relations, recognition, and training of staff by providing effective leadership. Ensure all work is completed in support and enhancement of the objectives and goals of the organization.
- Continuously evaluate and improve processes and procedures to streamline and enhance office operations using the HealthPoint Lean Management System (HLMS) tools and processes.
- Works with subject matter experts to ensure current and consistent practices are adopted and sustained.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Assist partner site leadership in coordination, onboarding, training, and support for program staff.
- Facilitate communication among program staff regarding program specific procedures, changes, clarifications, and distribution of pertinent materials.
- Document program specific changes in policies and procedures as necessary.
- Contribute site operations knowledge and expertise to the program’s annual planning and budgeting process.
- Accountable for overseeing onboarding operations for new sites.
- This position may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Must have’s you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from four-year college or university in community health, health administration, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- One (1) year experience in a related position preferred.
- Intermediate operating knowledge of computers. Beginning to intermediate level of Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Proof of immunizations and/or immunity to: COVID-19, MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella), Varicella, Annual Influenza, and TB are required for all employees. Additionally, if you work in a HealthPoint clinic, Tdap (within last 10 years) is required. Hepatitis B. is required for clinical employees with potential exposure to blood/blood products. All immunizations are a condition of employment. Upon hire, employees must provide proof of their immunizations and/or immunity prior to starting or no later than their fifth (5) business day of employment.
Where to gather your records:
If you received immunizations in Washington, Arizona, Louisiana, Maryland or West Virginia, you may visit http://wa.myir.net to create an account and retain proof of your medical records for the immunity/immunization requirements.
If records do not show any data, please seek guidance from your provider for further assistance.
HealthPoint is committed to offering all employees a competitive compensation, benefits and several other perks.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous PTO Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunity Time Off (extended time off for staff to invest in themselves)
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Voluntary plans at a discount, such as life insurance and identity theft insurance
- Third Party Perks Discounted Movie Tickets, Travel, Hotels, and more
- Growth Opportunities