This position is located in Louisville, Colorado. Louisville Colorado is a suburb of Denver Colorado. Located near the front range of the Rocky Mountains, the area is known for its 300 days of sunshine, thriving cultural scene, and natural beauty. The area offers nearly endless opportunities for nearby snow skiing, hiking, and nature viewing.
In this highly impactful role as an Project Engineer, supporting multiple Lines of Business and Functions across Aeronautics. You will lead diverse set of special projects (can include but not limited to the following types of projects: end-to-end value stream mapping/process improvement, improving application of Agile within Project Engineering, proposal/campaign support, technical problem resolution) You will also lead the development of Project Charters, Project Plans, and Project Execution and Coordinate the planning, organizing, control, Integration, and completion of Engineering projects with internal and external partners and customers. With exciting growth expected, we welcome the opportunity to play a part in your professional success story. This position offers unique exposure, with the chance to get involved on the ground floor of exciting new programs, designing and developing new software and hardware components to be integrated into the future F-35, F-16, and our Skunk Works mission systems.
Working with our team of skilled Embedded Systems, Software, and FPGA engineers, you will have exposure to a variety of products and platforms and will have the unique opportunity to make a positive impact in the lives of many by developing state-of-the-art embedded systems.
• Maintain project schedules
• Calculate status and update Earned Value Status
• Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, daily stand-ups, and backlog grooming
• Monitor and update GitLab Agile boards
• Create and update project metrics
• Coordinate with project leads and higher level program finance
• Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
• Help teams implement changes effectively
• Support facility needs
• Support all phases of software development, from the development of requirements, design documents and project plans to testing embedded systems architecture