Location: Hybrid (Atlanta, GA)
Rev.io is a SaaS-based recurring revenue & customer management platform based in Atlanta, GA.
We are guided by our Mission, which is to help clients grow revenue efficiently.
Our Vision is to be the best billing and back-office software company in the world by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and end-users.
We are guided in all we do by our ACT TOP values:
Rev.io is a software-as-a-service company that develops innovative billing, CRM and management solutions. This is a dynamic role with a responsibility for the detailed project management, gathering business requirements for development and facilitating the onboarding process for our clients and 3rd party vendors. Overcoming obstacles and driving deadlines both internally and externally will be a big part of the role, as deliverables for the overall project are assigned to our clients, 3rd party vendors, and internal resources. The role requires you to be a self-driven, highly motivated individual with strong customer facing, teamwork, and support skills. This is a Project Manager role driving implementations within a timely manner to fulfill revenue targets for Rev.io while maintaining a superior customer experience to our clients.
The purpose of the project manager is to accurately forecast and drive projects to meet or beat the standard duration for a given client segment by continuously communicating and documenting deliverables, ownership, and deadlines to all stakeholders.
- Work with Client Project Team, Data Migration Engineers, and Software Developers to drive project completion on time, in budget, and within scope
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan with weekly updates on task due dates, requirement needs and overall project status
- Provide hands-on assistance in research and resolution of client-driven training questions and guidance
- Assist clients with guidance on best practices for utilizing Rev.io functionality
- Foster ideas on how to improve client relationships and operational efficiencies
- Drive business improvements to the onboarding and professional service processes
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Provide quarterly reviews of project management highlights and needs of the team
- Provide recommendation for tools and resources needed for the Project
- Proven working experience in project management in a SaaS environment
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong working knowledge of JIRA Software and Confluence
- PMP certification is a plus
- 2+ years of IT experience required; in telecommunications environment preferred