Delta Airlines has joined OneTen, a coalition of leading executives and their companies who came together to upskill, hire and promote one million Black Americans over the next 10 years who do not have a four-year degree into family-sustaining jobs.
Delta Airlines is searching for Learning Project Manager in Atlanta, GA and is actively seeking Talent from the OneTen network.
Learning Project Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA (Hybrid)
Salary Range: $74.4K – $167.7K
Application Deadline: August 14, 2023
Delta Air Lines IT organization is executing a multi-year technical and operate model transformation. We are looking for a highly experienced Learning Project Manager to join our team. This role is integral to the launch and ongoing refinement of our Learning Platform to support the skilling of our IT team members. The major priority for the successful candidate will be to ideate, implement, and manage solutions that will increase the effectiveness of our IT Learning Program.
- Manage the effectiveness of programs against stated learning objectives and modify program to address opportunities for improvement
- Work cross-functionally with Development team and Project Manager during full program lifecycle
- Analyze and report on key metrics including class surveys, registration to attendance ratios, attendance to survey completion ratios, and attendees
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts; seek opportunities to continuously improve deliverables and processes in creative ways which will result in improved desired outcomes
- Perform administration and maintenance in the Learning Management System (LMS), including creation and maintenance of Learning schedule
- Researches and resolves LMS technical issues related to accessing the LMS and course content
- Acts as the IT Learning Program solution partner responsible for routine maintenance (configurations); aiding in defect identifications and resolutions; and articulating regulatory and anticipated enhancements for implementation across the IT Learning Platform products suite, as well as ensuring ongoing functionality.
- Serves as the driving and leading systems expert that are identified to reduce defects, increase efficiency, and move strategic initiatives and projects forward.
- Partners closely with the broader HRSD operational team, operations solution partners, HR IT and IT leaders to define business requirements, assess technology needs, and drive the continuous improvement of Learning system features in-line with a unified release strategy.
- Supports the development and maintenance of product roadmaps and feature definitions.
- Ensures all processes comply with Delta’s policies and procedures and applies best practice standards throughout product lifecycle.
- Practices safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Create and maintain design standards to form cohesive and consistent deliverables across each Learning program
- 5+ years of Project and Program Management Experience
- Embraces diverse people, thinking and styles.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Lead in service delivery roles with an emphasis on systems configuration
- Must have extensive knowledge of HR, Learning process and practice acumen and technical aptitude.
- Must have deep product expertise, current SFX Accreditation or partner certification from SAP/Success Factors, experience with flat-file data transfers and troubleshooting, administrative data import and export, Success Factors Learning APIs, and Plateau Report Designer (PRD) for LMS Reporting; exposure to varying implementation methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) is required.
- Previous experience in the end-to-end implementations of HR enterprise applications, SAP on-premise, SuccessFactors, Employee Central, or similar.
- Must have prior experience strategically cultivating and supporting solutions, working both independently & within a team environment.
- Must have demonstrated experience communicating technical concepts and processes using clear, simple language and visuals, as well as implementing and executing high-impact projects across a matrixed organization.
- A demonstrated ability to effectively plan, set priorities, allocate resources and manage several complex product releases simultaneously while working in a fast-paced environment to deliver results is required.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in current position (If transferring internally)
- Consistently prioritizes safety and security of self, others, and personal data.
- Embraces diverse people, thinking, and styles.
- Possesses a high school diploma, GED, or high school equivalency.
- Is at least 18 years of age and has authorization to work in the United States.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, multinational technology company is a plus.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills; ability to build strong formal and information relationships.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to transition smoothly between technical and business vernacular, tailoring communications to the audience.