Location: Chicago, IL
We are glad you have an interest in learning more about us. We are a premier psychotherapy center offering counseling services to families, couples, children, and individuals. Our adult population tends to be higher functioning and common issues treated are anxiety, relationship issues, trauma, and addiction. Common issues addressed with children are emotional regulation, social skills, and resilience. We also offer parent coaching and couples counseling. Our mission is to offer specialized services that de-stigmatize mental illness and empower clients on their healing journey. We’ve created a practice of diverse clinicians with varying specialties, but we’re currently searching for therapists to work primarily with couples or with adolescents. As we continue to grow, requests for these specialties are outpacing our clinicians’ ability to meet with them all.
We are currently hiring for both our Chicago and Arlington Heights locations. We are looking for like-minded professionals who have a passion for mental health, but also can offer a unique value to our practice. In your cover letter please describe how you typically work with clients. What is your clinical orientation? What tools do you use the most? Do you have any certifications or specialty areas? Please also let us know what population(s) you feel most comfortable with and what is your desired caseload.
Lastly, (but most importantly) we would like to build a community of service providers that can support and encourage one another! We have found success when we have a close-knit team that truly enjoys one another personally and professionally. Please share some of your hobbies or interests in your cover letter so we can get to know more about you and what you like to do for fun! Please send resume and cover letter to Emily Woods and Kate Schneider. Please do not call as we like to keep phone line accessible to clients. Thanks
- Master’s/doctoral degree in counseling, psychology, social work or a related field
- Current licensure in Illinois or completed application anticipating approval from state
- Availability for at least 2 shifts on a weeknight or weekend, plus 1 daytime shift minimum
- Ability to commit to Pure Health Center as either a part time employee building up to a minimum of 15 clients per week or full time employee building up to a minimum of 23 clients per week
- Will complete electronic notes and collect client payments within week of service
- Comfortable with technology as all of our systems are cloud-based
- Must make an effort to take care of your own mental and physical health
- Must have a desire to work in a team environment, being available for monthly consultations/team meetings
- Expertise/specialized training working with couples or children/adolescents
- Experience and interest in leading corporate workshops or presenting continuing education
- Experience working with a demographic similar to our client population
- At least 2-3 years post-master’s clinical experience