Facebook is seeking talented full-stack Software Engineers who would like an opportunity to join our one-year Rotational Engineering Program, consisting of two rotations, helping us build applications & systems that will scale the company and make the world more open and connected. The Program is designed to offer experienced engineers a one-year rotation through different Facebook engineering departments to develop engineering skills and gain meaningful experience for the rest of their career. At the end of each term, successful participants will be invited to apply for a full-time position at the company. Facebook is committed to increasing the diversity of representation among our Computer Scientists and Software Engineers. We build products to connect the world, and this means we need teams that understand and reflect a broad range of experiences, backgrounds, identities, abilities and many other characteristics. The Rotational Engineering Program is open to all qualified candidates. We strongly encourage candidates who are members of historically underrepresented groups and have non-traditional career paths to apply, including, but not limited to candidates from non-tech industries, candidates without traditional Computer Science degrees and/or who are self-taught, candidates starting second careers, re-entering the workforce, and those who have attended bootcamp-style programming courses.
- Work closely with product management and UX design teams to define and refine research specifications
- Develop a strong understanding of relevant product area, codebase, and/or system
- Master Facebook’s development standards from developing to releasing code in order to take on tasks and projects with increasing levels of complexity
- Strong communication skills: consistently seek out and give feedback
- Learn, learn, learn
- Must obtain work authorization in the country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Math/Engineering, or equivalent educational experience.