We are looking for someone that is familiar with and enthusiastic about security and data analysis on the one hand and who wishes to be or already is an excellent Elixir engineer on the other. Ultimately we want the successful candidate to own the security and data analysis/tooling functions as Teller grows which is a huge opportunity for an ambitious engineer.
- You thrive in environments that afford you with high levels of responsibility and autonomy.
- You hold yourself and those you work with to high standards.
- You want to fulfil your potential to its fullest, grow as a developer and as a person to be the best you that you can be.
- You don’t look for excuses for why something can’t be done, you are the person who finds the way it can be done.
- If a skill that you don’t possess is required to complete a task you’re the kind of person who goes off and learns enough to get it done.
- You behave like an owner. You take total responsibility for what you work on and think of the bigger picture like a product manager would.
- You are results oriented and have a strong distaste for shaving yaks.
- You are a persuasive communicator. You are both succinct and direct. You are clear about what you are doing, why, and what you expect of others.
- You have strong opinions, weakly held, and the humility to change your mind according to the evidence as it presents itself.
- You have significant experience of one (or preferably more than one out of a) Setting up and using a SIEM, b) AWS infra scaling/alarming, c) data pipeline, d) SOC 2.
- Must be willing to come to our London office (Covent Garden/Soho) or our Miami office. You must have the existing right to work in the UK or the US. There is no visa sponsorship available for this role.