Location: Audobon, PA (On-Site)
ACCENTURE’s Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors and our extended workforce opportunities. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work for and Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists. And that’s just the beginning. Now is the perfect time for you to consider opportunities through our Flexible Workforce.
What’s In It For You:
- Collaborate with a diverse network of people
- Actively deliver innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients
- Apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation
- Work locally or remotely, significantly reducing or eliminating the demands to travel
- Willing and able to commute and work on site at client location in greater Philadelphia area.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including shift work, weekends, and holidays.
- Experience working in a Security Operations Center or similar environment providing threat monitoring, intrusion detection, analysis, threat determination, mitigations processing and tracking.
- Familiarity with enterprise network topology and architecture.
- Experience triaging threats derived from various intakes to include security technology alerts, user reported tickets, and other internal teams across security, technology, and business units.
- Experience working with various network and system security technologies to include SIEM, data analytics platforms, end-point tools, network technologies and appliances, etc.
- Experience working across organizational lines of business to implement mitigations, remediation’s, and countermeasures resulting from cyber threat intrusions
- Knowledge of the cyber threat landscape to include different types of adversaries, campaigns, and the motivations that drive them.
- Previous experience working with and documenting analysis results in a knowledge, intelligence, and/or case management system
- Knowledge of industry recognized analysis frameworks (Diamond Model, Kill Chain, NIST Incident Response, etc.).
- Strong verbal and written communication with experience briefing corporate executives and technical professionals.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Authorized to work in the United States and willing to undergo a background check.