Title: Senior DevOps Engineer
Pay Rate: DOE
Hours: 8am-5pm, Mon-Friday
Location: Remote (Must be in PST)
Type: Direct Hire
CINDER has never been a typical staffing agency and we pride ourselves on the things that make us unique! We love building long-term relationships by providing the tools and skills people need to succeed in any role. We propel our culture forward by working to build more equitable workplaces that include all historically excluded identities. We believe happy employees inspire commitment and community.
About Our Client
Our client is a is a mission first, people always organization. They are a software company that is focused on revolutionizing the way companies build and use software. Their mission is to create intuitive, user-friendly software solutions that empower their clients to transform their businesses and achieve success through powerful digital experiences.
About the Role
The Senior DevOps Engineer will design, implement, and support the infrastructure required to deliver high-quality software applications for Agricultural clients. This is an exciting opportunity to work on innovative solutions for real-world problems.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Design, implement, and manage infrastructure for our Flutter and Firebase-based applications.
- Develop and maintain continuous integration and delivery processes.
- Monitor and troubleshoot system issues.
- Develop and maintain automation scripts for deployment and infrastructure management.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure efficient and effective application development.
- Document system architecture and processes.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in DevOps.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps or related field.
- Strong experience in Flutter and Firebase platforms.
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS or GCP.
- Familiarity with automation tools such as Ansible or Terraform.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex systems.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas.