This role will engage with internal and external stakeholders, coordinate meetings and events, and assist business leaders in cross-department projects.
- Serve as the first point of contact and liaison for all internal and external matters involving the CPO, helping to screen, prioritize and respond to requests as needed.
- Support strategy execution by ensuring project-based tasks and assignments across the office of the CPO are followed up on and completed effectively, on time.
- Coordinate all events and meetings for the CPO and departments: logistics (e.g. calendar invites, in-person and/or virtual meeting room set-up, agenda creation, etc).
- Assist with compiling presentations, agendas, meeting minutes and updating internal communication channels such as distribution lists and intranet pages.
- Provide executive administrative duties for the office of the CPO including calendar management, travel arrangements, expense processing, and submission of invoices.
- Create and improve upon systems to enhance efficiency for the CPO and broader departments.
- Develop a strong understanding of team goals and align work to support those goals in collaboration with colleagues.
- Manage complex projects, requiring inputs from multiple sources, ensuring the timely completion of work at a very high standard of quality and excellence.
- Fosters a collaborative and inclusive environment, encouraging and reinforcing partnerships within and outside of the immediate team.
- Foresee, research, and address potential issues, and new needs as they arise
- Lead and develop a functional assistant.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a corporate setting supporting senior-level executives
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in and navigate fast-paced environment
- Enjoys taking initiative to build strong relationships
- Solid organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Able to juggle multiple, competing priorities
- Ability to work with ambiguity while still moving forward
- Ability to influence without authority
- Experience with Zoom or other conferencing software