We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Software Engineer (Front-end) to join the Engineering team at Feedonomics. You’ll be working closely with our product and design teams to support new and ongoing front-end development of our web-based applications, contribute technical expertise in our product decisions, and deliver successful implementation of product ideas using best front-end development practices for our Core Platform as well as other products.
You’ll play a critical role in transitioning our applications to the “latest and greatest” frontend technologies and framework as we look forward to the continued evolution and modernization of our frontend tech stack.
We are seeking a candidate with a passion for developing efficient, user-friendly and intuitive solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends.
The ideal candidate holds a B.S in Computer Science or similar along with professional experience supporting enterprise-grade SaaS platforms in a team environment. Salary range for this role: $140,000-$175,000
- Design, develop and build Platform products and features using Angular with complete and seamless integration to the backend technologies and services
- Architect and develop efficient and reusable front-end abstractions using modern JS practices and concepts like Components and services
- Drive the evolution of our frontend tech stack by migrating to modern JS frameworks and leveraging the power of modern tools like Webpack and NodeJS modules.
- Partner closely with UI/UX designers and Product Managers to shape requirements, translate complex workflows into well-rounded features and delightful user experiences
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs prior to development
- Optimize existing features for user experience and improved efficiency
- Write clean, well-tested, reusable and quality code, adhering to best practices (and contribute towards continuous improvement of those practices)
- Learn and contribute to new and existing technologies that make up our stack
- Participate in code reviews and provide technical guidance and mentorship to other team members
- 5-7 years programming experience
- Experience interacting with RESTful HTTP APIs
- Solid understanding and experience with UI layouts, CSS/SASS, and libraries such as Bootstrap
- Significant experience of debugging using browser-based tools like Chrome Developer Console
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related technical field required