Location: San Antonio, TX (Hybrid)
- Architect, design, develop, and deliver high quality software that powers ever increasing demands of availability, reliability, security and performance.
- Design and develop full stack applications in Azure.
- Design and develop REST APIs.
- Follow secure software development practices.
- Follow disciplined software engineering principles.
- Mentor and coach Junior Developers.
- Collaborate with our solution teams, analyze their requirements, prioritize and drive features to closure with very high quality.
- Be a collaborative team player to define, design, develop, test, deploy, and support software.
- Active communication across the team.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related experience.
- Significant software development experience in full product cycle: design, development, release and maintenance.
- Significant experience in working on cloud native .NET Core applications in Azure environment.
- Significant experience in developing applications utilizing Azure stack (App Services, Data Services, Functions, etc.).
- Experience with relational databases (MS SQL Server/PostreSQL).
- Experience with Azure DevOps and CI/CD principles.
- Strong understanding of secure software development principles.
- Experience with designing and implementing large systems and databases.
- Experience with code versioning tools such as Azure DevOps/TFS and Git.
- Experience with conducting design reviews and code reviews.
- Excellent object-oriented design and coding.
- Excellent interpersonal and group dynamic skills.
- Strong written & verbal communication and presentation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of containerization
- Experience with mobile applications development
- Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate
- Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect
- Experience with progressive web apps
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Veterans welcome.