We’re seeking a full-stack Software Engineer to join the edX Enterprise Access, a team focused on work that improves our edX for Business offering. The team’s current major initiative involves improving the on-boarding experience for B2B customers. You will join a team of full stack engineers, dedicated to designing and building products that attract new customers, scale our systems to support existing customers, and integrate with 3rd party software. Are you ready to solve business and engineering problems that will have a global impact?
The engineering goals of edX for Business provides a seamless experience of edX’s content in a way that helps companies upskill their workers. As a paid product, edX for Business is a crucial strategy for edX’s sustainability as an independent non-profit that provides educational access to as many people as possible.
- Design, develop, deploy, and support scalable software systems
- Collaborate with Product Management, UX, and Data Science to understand business problems and identify solutions
- Provide mentorship to team members and assist with feedback on code reviews
- Build and maintain operationally viable solutions throughout the software life cycle
- Commit to owning your code and supporting the customer facing environment
- Lead team members on independent project initiatives
- Promote teamwork, research cutting edge technology, and support a vibrant innovative work atmosphere
- 3+ years of full-stack coding experience.
- Real-world experience with developing and deploying large web applications in modern web frameworks.
- The ability to problem solve, drive projects with loosely defined requirements, communicate with stakeholders, and learn from both success and failure.
- A collaborative mindset, sharing your knowledge with team members through mentoring, code reviews, pair programming, presentations, etc.