Our SEO Specialists are responsible for completing SEO tactics that adhere to the overall strategy set by strategists. This role allows our specialists to get their hands dirty in all things keyword research and technical SEO. They will also identify organic opportunities from an array of clients from B2B to ecommerce. SEO Specialists will grow their skill set by tackling a variety of challenges for multiple clients on a daily basis.
- Execution of SEO strategies for new and existing clients, including B2B, B2C, E-commerce, and enterprise
- Keyword research for new and existing clients
- Analyzing strategies, keywords, and techniques used by competitors, with the aim of beating them in the SERPs
- Evaluating and identifying SEO opportunities for websites
- Creating recommendations for clients to improve their organic search traffic and presence within SERPs
- Create strategy briefs to direct the content creation and other SEO considerations for a client
- Occasional writing for the requisite aspects of a successful website, including headings, product descriptions, on-page content, articles, title tags, meta descriptions, alt attributes and more
- Provide recommendations for helpful content for humans searching the web
- Understanding internal processes to maximize efficiency & impact
- Proficiency in (or ability to learn and use) tools for keyword research and content analysis, including Moz, SEMRush, or other relevant tools
- Comfortable using WordPress and other common CMSs.
- Familiarity with Google tools and platforms, including Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, and Data Studio
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose various SEO-related issues
- 1-2 years of SEO or digital marketing experience
- Experience in search engine optimization tool
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
About Rocket55 (rocket55.com):
Rocket 55 is a leading, full-service digital agency with a proven track record of delivering results for our clients. While digital has become a popular bolt-on service for many traditional agencies, we have been an innovative leader in the digital space for the last decade. Our breadth and depth of expertise is hard to match.
We are a growth-focused business, having made the Inc. 5000 list in 5 of its 15 years. Our continual growth has allowed us the opportunity to not only promote from within but to attract additional team members who are absolutely passionate about client outcomes and honing their expertise. We are the perfect fit for people who love a fast-paced work environment; where evolution is an exciting, continual part of their daily lives. We do our best to leave our egos at the door and embrace problems from a mindset of curiosity towards improvement.
We strongly believe that diversity in all forms makes for a stronger organization. If you value an environment that embraces and rewards performance, alongside collaboration, then Rocket55 would be a great fit for you.
*Rocket55 also offers Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance. Along with Competitive Compensation, PTO, and IRA Benefits.