Location: Northampton, England (UK)
You’ll be part of an IT Service Desk team that provides simple, intuitive, and hassle-free IT support to your colleagues. You’ll help make sure every Simply Business employee has reliable IT systems – and quite literally keep our engine room humming.
You’ll be reporting into Aaron (our BizOps Service Desk Lead). Aaron works closely with his team to enable them in providing top class service for all things IT. The team has regular team building days to keep you engaged, inspired, and enthusiastic about your role.
- Work as part of a team of service desk engineers to support Simply Business employees with day to day IT queries, enabling them to do their jobs effectively
- Provide hands-on and remote IT support to all Simply Business employees situated in both the UK and the US
- Act as the first point of contact for all BizOps related questions, queries and incidents raised via the official support channels
- Make sure these channels are monitored and responded to in a timely manner throughout core business hours
- Correctly log, acknowledge, and define all incidents and service requests
- Passionate about working within a 1st Line Service desk position or has previous exposure of working within this environment
- Capable of administering GSuite (user accounts, groups and core apps)
- Capable of the administration of Microsoft Active Directory provision, support and management of Apple MacBooks, MacOS, Dell Laptops and Windows 10