Unpaid Intern Position
We Vote has an open volunteering position for a social media community manager (~2 hours per week) who wants to use their existing skills and learn new skills to help strengthen American Democracy.
- Work with our Chief Marketing Officer and 15+ person marketing team, including graphic artists, writers, videographers and political data managers
- Watch for social media trends, and online chatter, and propose ways to be part of the conversation
- Manage our first responses to online communities
- Document our protocol for responding/reacting to what is happening on social media
- Craft pre-canned responses so we are ready for rapid response
- Work within We Vote content guidelines, leverage our existing assets (Canva) and create new assets
- At least 1-2 hours each week during our core team hours M-F 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- You want to work with an established and successful team. You are committed to strengthening American Democracy.
- You are striving for personal excellence.
- A willingness to work with and support other volunteers
- You are currently located in the US and can work one or two hours that overlap with US PT per week.