Unpaid Intern Position
We Vote has an open volunteering position for a social media manager (~2 hours per week) who wants to use their existing skills and learn new skills to help strengthen American Democracy. We Vote is a nonpartisan get-out-the-vote nonprofit startup, and a celebrated Fast Forward nonprofit technology grantee. We Vote is a movement of over 60 passionate volunteers (starting with the founders) who are building open source mobile technologies that touch and mobilize millions of voters on Election Day.
- Work with our 15+ person marketing team, including graphic artists, writers, videographers and political data managers
- Draft and schedule (in Hootsuite) Tweets, Instagram posts, and Facebook posts related to voting
- Work within We Vote content guidelines, leverage our existing assets (Canva) and create new assets
- At least 1-2 hours each week during our core team hours M-F 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- You want to work with an established and successful team. You are committed to strengthening American Democracy.
- You are striving for personal excellence.
- A willingness to work with and support other volunteers