Location: Ontario, Canada, Remote, Hybrid
Recollective is the world’s leading online qualitative research platform. Over the past decade, we’ve worked with some of the largest and most ambitious organizations to help them engage with their target audiences to gain valuable and actionable insight.
With an award-winning suite of powerful research functionalities supported by highly skilled in-house research and service professionals, Recollective makes it easy for our customers to conduct their research online. Whether as a fully customizable DIY solution or implemented with the support of our growing network of global service partners, Recollective is in use at thousands of organizations around the world.
As a fast growing tech company located in Ottawa, Canada, we have very ambitious goals and we’re not slowing down. We like to dream big, get things done and have fun while doing it. Interested? Apply today!
Find out more about us and our story here!
Scope of the Role
Recollective is searching for an experienced Social Media Specialist to join our marketing team and be responsible for the growth and management of our social media presence and public relations strategies as we continue to grow our brand presence across the industry.
This role will require a marketer with superior writing skills who can communicate our brand vision and product offering in a compelling and comprehensive manner. The ideal candidate will be self-driven, have a passion for market research and B2B software and demonstrate superb communication skills.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages audience engagement
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of social content
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer success, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify industry influencers and coordinate action
- Help identify the latest trends, insights and technologies affecting our industry
- Assist in the development and implementation of other new department initiatives
- Attend conferences and industry events, as needed
- Minimum 2+ years of recent experience in a social media marketing, content marketing, copywriting or related position
- Demonstrable social marketing experience (Linkedin, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube) and social analytics tools knowledge
- Must have B2B marketing experience or knowledge of the market research industry
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and operate effectively in a fast-paced team environment, work independently, and effectively track and manage personal targets
- Post Secondary education in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations would be considered an asset
- Experience with email and customer marketing software considered a bonus (such as Pardot, Mailchimp and Salesforce)
This position is open to all applicants located in Canada, although preference will be given to those located in Ottawa and those willing to work within the Eastern Time Zone.
We offer supportive and flexible work arrangements to all our employees – a mix of in-office and virtual.