The Social Media Specialist & Content Creator will develop and implement comprehensive social media strategy and communications plans to engage audiences on behalf of a variety of Rocket55 clients across industries. This includes ensuring best practices on a channel by channel basis, along with creating or directing creation of appropriate content and assets. This role will include growth and career pathing through the scaling of this service and department.
- Create social media content calendars and plans for clients that are cohesive with the brand message and social strategy
- Develop content assets such as video (TikTok, Reels), images on Canva, and manage content planning, user interaction, and story creation.
- Keep up-to-date on the use/role of existing and new social media platforms and implement into client and Rocket55 strategies
- Collaborate across agency teams to develop innovative uses of social technologies
- Become in-house expert on social media native platform functionality and social media aggregator platform functionality (Sprout, Planable etc.)
- Identify the role of social media strategies in the context of paid, organic and other marketing efforts
- Analyzing data from the insights provided by social media platforms to develop reports and optimize social media strategies
- Work with teams internally to execute social media initiatives on behalf of clients
- Create and execute influencer marketing strategies and manage relations with other key content contributors that align with campaign strategy.
- Listen and develop responses to social media conversations and trends across social media daily.
- Schedule and post social content according to the content plan.
- Monitors social channels and social conversation alerts and acts quickly, efficiently and appropriately.
- Perform deep listening via hashtag tracking and social searches to report on brand sentiment and share of voice
- 1-2 years of social media and marketing experience
- Experience in social media platforms and channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, and TikTok
- Experience managing multiple social media campaigns across multiple platforms
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Basic graphic design experience required
About Rocket55 (rocket55.com):
Rocket 55 is a leading, full-service digital agency with a proven track record of delivering results for our clients. While digital has become a popular bolt-on service for many traditional agencies, we have been an innovative leader in the digital space for the last decade. Our breadth and depth of expertise is hard to match.
We are a growth-focused business, having made the Inc. 5000 list in 5 of its 15 years. Our continual growth has allowed us the opportunity to not only promote from within but to attract additional team members who are absolutely passionate about client outcomes and honing their expertise. We are the perfect fit for people who love a fast-paced work environment; where evolution is an exciting, continual part of their daily lives. We do our best to leave our egos at the door and embrace problems from a mindset of curiosity towards improvement.
We strongly believe that diversity in all forms makes for a stronger organization. If you value an environment that embraces and rewards performance, alongside collaboration, then Rocket55 would be a great fit for you.
*Rocket55 also offers Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance. Along with Competitive Compensation, PTO, and IRA Benefits.